KKL MACHINE IS THE WORLD LEADER IN CNC CUT PRE-SHAPED SURFBOARDS OVER THE LAST 20 YEARS.
- The KKL Machine – Built for production. Heaviest and most durable in the world. Proprietary fixtures designed specifically for surfboards.
- The KKL Software – Proprietary software is unequaled in its ability to scale and has been used to create more custom profiles than any software in existence.
- The KKL Network – An integrated group of machines and technology in locations around the world including: Japan, Australia, South Africa, Florida, Hawaii, and France. This network can exchange master and scaled board design information at the touch of a button.
OUR MAIN OFFICE IS LOCATED AT 5816 DRYDEN PLACE IN CARLSBAD, CA.
- We have a 10,000 sq.ft. manufacturing plant with 4 machines, scanning capability, and the capacity to cut 40,000+ preshapes per year.
- We have some of the most experienced machine operators in the world, and can cut all types of materials (pu, eps, balsa, redwood, et al).
- We can cut shapes from any existing CAD file including (Akushaper, Shape 3d, etc.).
For more information about working with us, please contact: KKLorders@gmail.com or call +1 (760) 659-0555.